- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
- LanguagesCatalan, Spanish
- Duration4 academic years
8 a.m. to 2 p.m. / 3.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
- DateSeptember 2023
Blanquerna-URL - Carrer del Císter, 34. 08022 Barcelona
School of Psychology, Education and Sport Science
Who is it for?
Are you interested in human behavior? Well, the Psychology degree is for you. In the Blanquerna-URL degree in Psychology, you will acquire the scientific knowledge necessary to understand, interpret, analyze and explain human behavior, and you will be trained in the professional skills required to practice psychology.
Great scope for professional growth
Organizations and work
Community and legal
Emergencies and disasters
Life cycle (children, adults, the elderly)
Psychological counseling, orientation and assessment
Teaching and research
If you choose the bachelor's degree in Psychology at Blanquerna, you choose...
A guaranteed future career
- Academic and professional excellence.
- One of the best private universities in Europe.
- The most qualified teachers.
- A unique methodology based on personalized learning.
- Acquire great skills in the personal and professional field.
- Training in practical activities from day one.
- Personalized accompaniment.
The Blanquerna-URL bachelor's degree in Psychology trains you to respond to the demands received in different contexts and fields, through the four areas: health psychology, educational psychology and psychology in organizations.
All students studying the bachelor's degree in Psychology will obtain the certification in Health Psychology, consisting of a total of 90 ECTS of compulsory courses of the bachelor's degree linked to this certification, according to the provisions of Order CNU/1309/2018.
Psychology of organizations
Focused on the study of human behavior and the promotion of the quality of life of people in the organizational systems they are part of.
Study the change processes that people experience when faced with teaching or learning situations and analyze the individual and contextual factors that facilitate or hinder these developments.
Centrada en los procesos de mejora del bienestar y calidad de vida de las personas desde las diferentes orientaciones teóricas.
Agreements with companies
Assessment in teaching and learning according to the AQU satisfaction survey (above average).
Occcupational integration, according to the EUC
A unique methodology based on personalized learning
The Blanquerna methodology is based on seminars, a core element in achieving personalized and qualitative learning and holistic training that includes not only academic and professional competencies but also personal and human skills.
Seminars with small groups of 10-12 students facilitate interdisciplinary learning, intellectual and professional reflection, and customized learning. The faculty advisor collaborates in students' academic, personal and vocational orientation.
We have agreements with more than one thousand internship centers and a 95% job placement. Internships are carried out in pioneering and innovative organizations, institutions and schools that allow you to vindicate everything you have learned during the degree.
Studying abroad is a life-changing experience. We offer you the opportunity to take part in various exchange programs and international cooperation programs and to do internships abroad. Furthermore, the curriculum includes training to obtain B2 level English certification.
Blanquerna Learning and Service
ApS (Learning and Service) is a complex activity that integrates service to the community with learning: one of the main ideas is that our students can learn by accompanying other social institutions and continue to grow in the acquisition of values and critical thinking. These are activities or projects in which learning is linked to performing a real service.
Study for a double major
Study for two majors simultaneously, consecutively or following a track tailored to you
April 24, 2023
Blanquerna-URL offers a new scholarship for sportspeople
April 21, 2023
We held the award ceremony of the 43rd edition of the Sant Jordi Literary Awards 2023
March 2, 2023
Save the date: "Why, how and where Logotherapy?"
February 27, 2023
Addiction is a very serious disease, and to call inappropriate use of social media an addition is to take it too lightly
The subjects that make up the curriculum of the degree in Psychology offer groundbreaking training in the fields of health, organizations and education.
|Final degree project||12||12|
|Humanities: Contemporary thinking||6||Core curriculum|
|Humanities: Psychology & sociology of transcendence||6||Core curriculum|
|Psychobiological bases of behavior I: Behavioral neuroscience I||6||Core curriculum|
|Personality and context I: Educational psychology||6||Compulsory|
|Personality and context I: Group psychology||6||Compulsory|
|Seminar III: Humanities, person and context||0||Compulsory|
|Psychobiological bases of behavior II: Behavioral neuroscience II||6||Core curriculum|
|Psychobiological bases of behavior II: Psychophysiology||6||Core curriculum|
|Personality and context II: Psychology of the Personality||6||Compulsory|
|Personality and context II: Psychopathology||6||Compulsory|
|Seminar IV: Psychology and mental health||0||Compulsory|
|Knowledge and strategies to learn in the university II: English B2||6||Core curriculum|
Internships, an experience to introduce you to the labor market
At Blanquerna-URL, we emphasize the importance of the Practicum and internships at external centers. That is why we have agreements with more than a thousand organizations and entities where you can apply your theoretical knowledge to the professional world and start focusing on your professional future based on the reality of the sector.
- Internships at the School's partner centers.
- Weekly two-hour Practical seminar session
- Weekly session during the second semester of Ethical profile of the psychologist
- Practical seminar assignments
- Complementary conferences
- Final report
- Assessments by the professor-advisor and the center internship advisor
- To know the career reality in the field of psychology.
- Apply your knowledge to real cases.
- Learn to work in a team.
- Build a network of contacts in the sector.
Where can you do your internship?
Hospital Maternoinfantil Sant Joan de Déu · Hospital Universitari Sagrat Cor · Consorci Sanitari de Mataró · Parc Sanitari Pere Virgili · Vidal i Barraquer Foundation · Fundació Puigvert · Institut Guttmann, Private Foundation · Eulàlia Torres de Beà Private Foundation· Nou Barris Foundation for Mental Health · Vall d'Hebron Oncological Research Institute - VHIO · BarcelonaBeta Brain Research Center Foundation · Clúster Barcelona, Promoció i Canvis per la Salut · Sanitas Sarrià Day Center · Baix Llobregat Day Hospital · CSMA Sant Feliu de Llobregat - CSMA Pins d’or · Badalona Mental Health Center · CSMIJ Vilafranca del Penedès · Barcelona Criminal Technical Advice Team · Secretariat for Criminal Measures, Reintegration and Victim Support · Mediation and Technical Advice Service · ITA (Institute of Eating Disorders)
The bachelor's degree thesis, the step prior to the labor market
The objective of the bachelor's thesis is to evaluate the assimilation of the core skills acquired during the bachelor's degree. Essentially, it consists of writing a research project or designing an intervention program that allows the student to prove they have assimilated the degree's competences.
To write the thesis, the student can decide to do a research project or design an intervention program that will be tutored throughout the academic year by a professor-tutor specializing in that area. The topics may be related to any of the areas of the profession and, where applicable, may also be linked to the center where the student is doing the internship or to the School's research groups.
The work will be conducted individually or in groups. Projects must be written in Catalan, Spanish, or English. In any case, the work will have to include a summary in English, Catalan, and Spanish.
The bachelor's degree thesis will last two semesters and will be supervised by a professor-advisor, both individually and in the Seminar space.
Within this space, the process carried out is shared in groups, guidelines are established, and the activity is organized. These Seminar sessions will be alternated with individualized follow-up/tutoring (in which each advisor will personally follow up on the thesis).
There will be three grading systems and assessment times:
- The assigned advisor will follow up on each assignment throughout the academic year. During this period, the student will be required to submit progress reports. The advisor will propose a grade based on the work conducted in the seminars and tutoring (35% of the overall grade).
- Presentation and public defense before an examination committee made up of two professors from the department, one of whom may be the advisor. The grade will be given by consensus; if there is no consensus, each member of the examination committee will award a grade and the average (25% of the grade) will be awarded.
- Written work: will be corrected by the professor-advisor (40% of the overall grade).
Physiotherapy, a discipline present in all areas of society and life
Analyzing and understanding human behavior is vitally important in multiple aspects of life. Therefore, if you obtain a degree in Psychology, you will be able to work in fields as diverse as health, sports, marketing, education, etc.
Here are some of the career opportunities you can have with a bachelor's degree in Psychology:
The health field
Health centers, psychotherapy centers, mediation centers, penitentiary centers, reception centers, rehabilitation centers, early stimulation centers.*
The education field
Schools and institutes, special education centers, psycho-pedagogical offices, occupational workshops.
Psychology of organizations
Human resources department, consulting, market research, professional orientation.
Research, legal psychology, sports psychology.
* With the corresponding complementary training that enables the practice of health psychology (Order ECD/1070/2013/, of June 12, BOE of June 14, 2013).
Companies that trust our graduates
A direct link to your future career
Our work doesn't finish the moment you graduate. The Alumni department will support you to enable us to achieve an employment rate of 90% of students in the first year after graduation
State-of-the-art equipment at the student's disposal
The Psychology Laboratory is a space for research into new therapeutic resources. Among other things, it has virtual reality devices applied to psychology that allow for better research.
The school has an auditorium that can be used for celebrations, academic events, conferences or activities. In addition to the school's events, the space hosts other occasions that require ample space.
Music and dynamic rooms
Music learning is an essential part of education. The School has 3 spaces dedicated exclusively to working in this field: two recording rooms and a dynamic classroom for working on movement and bodily expression.
Theoretical-practical classrooms and clinical simulation
Putting theory into practice is key to gaining knowledge. In the case of nursing, it is a key aspect before dealing with patients. The faculty has simulation classrooms to prepare students for clinical interventions.
GREC is a platform for managing all URL search activity. If you want to consult, follow up or present a research project, GREC is the service that can help you.
Speech Therapy Laboratory
The Speech Therapy Laboratory is the ideal place to learn the diagnosis of speech and voice disorders or to learn about techniques for dealing with oral and written language problems.
Research Support Office
If you are part of a research group, a professor or a PhD student and you need help with a project, you can ask for advice. This assistance includes analysis, guidance, help with applying for awards, and the financial management of projects.
Research ethics committees
Ethics in the field of research is fundamental. The Faculty Research Institutes are supported by the opinions of the Research Ethics Committees (CER-URL) to evaluate and rate projects that have ethical implications.
Language Self-study Classroom
Do you want to improve your level of Catalan? Have you just arrived in Catalonia and don't know what to do? Are you studying English and want to reinforce your language skills? Do it at your own pace in the Self-study Classroom. Here you will find the resources and professionals to help you achieve your goals.
If you need a quiet space to study or to do individual and group work, come to the library! Each school has its own library with computers, workrooms, reading points and an extensive catalog of documents you can consult in both hard copy and digital format.
If you have a job or just need a computer, you can go to the computer classrooms or workspaces and use the Macs we have at your disposal.
The chapel is the right place to find recollection, peace, to focus, to pray and to celebrate the Eucharist weekly and at important liturgical moments (Christmas, Ash Wednesday and Easter). The sacrament of reconciliation is also celebrated.
All the services you need during your course
Blanquerna-URL School of Psychology, Education and Sport Sciences 2030 Agenda Office
The 2030 Agenda Office of the Blanquerna-URL School of Psychology, Education and Sport Sciences is a project designed to ensure the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) and the milestones set in the Agenda, based on the joint strategies of URL institutions.
The SOPTIC (Pedagogical Guidance Service on Information and Communication Technologies) offers support in the use of ICT to both teachers and other faculty services.
Bar / Restaurant
The nerve center of the quintessential faculties is the bar. There, teachers, students and staff meet throughout the day for breaks or meals.
Methodological Advisory Service (SAM)
Do you need guidance or support on your research project? The Methodological Advisory Service (SAM) offers you a series of procedures to guide you in your work process in the field of research.
Attention service for high level athletes
At Blanquerna we facilitate the incorporation and monitoring of the academic pace of all those people who are High Level athletes based on tutorials and personalized attention to study each case.
Psychopedagogical Advice and Innovation Service (SAIP)
Those centers or educational entities that want to promote changes or innovations in the classrooms will find in the SAIP a group of research and collaborating teachers who offer training to professionals individually.
The Academic Secretaries of the Blanquerna faculties are the space for students to relate to the processes linked to the registration of official and own courses.
Student Information and Guidance Service (SIOE)
Would you like to receive information on pre-registration and admissions processes, scholarships and grants or validations? The SIOE is the service you need. Ask for all the information about any of these processes and discover all the possibilities at your fingertips.
Professional experience is a core part of our methodology. For this reason, we have a broad spectrum of internship agreements to meet the needs and preferences of all students. You will graduate having worked in your industry.
Scholarships and grants service
At Blanquerna, we put the future within everyone's reach thanks to our scholarships and grant service to start or continue studying at our schools. Financial aid is both internal and external to the university. You will find a wide range of possibilities.
International Mobility Office
Going abroad is a unique opportunity to discover the plurality of the world. Aware of the importance of the internationalization of studies, we have established mobility agreements around the world.
This service provides graduates with the necessary means so that they can actively participate in their professionalism and propose optimal candidates to organizations and companies looking for staff.
The leap into the world of work is always a challenge. For this reason, we provide a Job Bank for students and graduates. This service puts students in touch with companies and institutions looking for staff.
Solidarity and the struggle for human dignity are values that identify us. Solidarity Action is a volunteer program that our students can join to participate in projects in the Third and Fourth World.
Studying in Blanquerna allows you to be part of our community. Being a college student opens the door to a lot of options for continuing your vocational training beyond your time in the classroom.
Want to represent the URL in college sports tournaments? You can find a wide range of possibilities for both individual and team sports. To be a student of Blanquerna, you will have a discount at the Can Caralleu and La Salle Sport & Fitness sports complexes.
Personal Guidance Service (SOP)
If you are in a difficult situation in the academic, personal or social field, you can request, free of charge, the personalized attention of the SOP. This is an interdisciplinary team of professionals who will guide you in dealing with the situation.
Living in Barcelona is a unique experience and, even more so, in a university residence. Blanquerna has agreements for URL students who want to live in any of the residences within their reach.
In the three Blanquerna faculties, you will find spaces for reflection isolated from the hustle and bustle dedicated to the celebration of the Faith or cultural and religious animation. If you wish, you can also receive personalized attention and information about church life.
At Blanquerna we promote personal development at all levels to people with a diversity of specific needs from a normalizing context that encourages personal autonomy and uniqueness.
If you like music and want to take part in the concerts of institutional events and festivities, sign up for the Blanquerna Choir. There you will meet new friends and enjoy music.
Each class group must elect a representative to put forward concerns or make proposals to the faculty members and academic management. At the same time, each degree must appoint a delegate and each school a representative on the general URL council.
Contact between students and the university is constant and is channeled through the Student Council, the body that collects proposals and requests from students and facilitates university life.
Language support service
Are you studying a foreign language and want to improve your level? Do it at your own pace in the language self-learning classroom. This service offers various teaching resources and materials to practice the language.
Carolina Palma SevillanoCarolina Palma Sevillano
Sandra Ger CaberoSandra Ger Cabero
Sara Paula Signo MiguelSara Paula Signo Miguel
Tomàs Andrés BlanchTomàs Andrés Blanch
Ana Andres ValleAna Andres Valle
Eulàlia Arias PujolEulàlia Arias Pujol
Lourdes Artigas MirallesLourdes Artigas Miralles
Francisco Javier Barón FernándezFrancisco Javier Barón Fernández
Marina Bernardo FlórezMarina Bernardo Flórez
Lluís Botella Garcia del CidLluís Botella Garcia del Cid
William Andrew BrombergWilliam Andrew Bromberg
Olga Bruna RabassaOlga Bruna Rabassa
Victor Cabré SegarraVictor Cabré Segarra
Meritxell Campreciós OrriolsMeritxell Campreciós Orriols
Montserrat Canals VenturaMontserrat Canals Ventura
Maribel Cano OrtizMaribel Cano Ortiz
Xavier Carbonell SánchezXavier Carbonell Sánchez
Josep Castillo GarayoaJosep Castillo Garayoa
Ignacio Cifre LeónIgnacio Cifre León
Ramon Company RomeroRamon Company Romero
Natalia Contreras GonzalezNatalia Contreras Gonzalez
Sergi Corbella SantomaSergi Corbella Santoma
Susana Del Cerro RamonSusana Del Cerro Ramon
Pilar Dotras RuscalledaPilar Dotras Ruscalleda
Núria Farriols HernandoNúria Farriols Hernando
M. Victoria Fernández PuigM. Victoria Fernández Puig
Maria Ferre EspinMaria Ferre Espin
Josep Gallifa RocaJosep Gallifa Roca
Ana Maria Gil IbáñezAna Maria Gil Ibáñez
Mercè Gimeno SantosMercè Gimeno Santos
Antonia María Gómez HinojosaAntonia María Gómez Hinojosa
Clara Gomis BofillClara Gomis Bofill
Oriol Grau RiveraOriol Grau Rivera
Cristina Günther BelCristina Günther Bel
Olga Herrero EsquerdoOlga Herrero Esquerdo
Maria Carme Isanta IsantaMaria Carme Isanta Isanta
Ignasi Ivern PascualIgnasi Ivern Pascual
Eva Liesa HernándezEva Liesa Hernández
Montserrat Llinares FiteMontserrat Llinares Fite
Judith Lorente de SanzJudith Lorente de Sanz
Xavier Marín TornéXavier Marín Torné
Sónia Martínez SolàSónia Martínez Solà
Clara Mateu MartínezClara Mateu Martínez
Maria Paula Mayoral SerratMaria Paula Mayoral Serrat
Jaume Miró CabreroJaume Miró Cabrero
Josep Monsech SalaJosep Monsech Sala
Carlos Maria Moreno PérezCarlos Maria Moreno Pérez
Àngel Jesús Navarro GuareñoÀngel Jesús Navarro Guareño
Manel Noguera BallusManel Noguera Ballus
Ursula OberstUrsula Oberst
Meritxell Pacheco PérezMeritxell Pacheco Pérez
Miquel Àngel Pellicena SánchezMiquel Àngel Pellicena Sánchez
Julieta Piastro BeharJulieta Piastro Behar
Teresa Pretel LuqueTeresa Pretel Luque
Asunción Puche EchegarayAsunción Puche Echegaray
Miguel Angel Pulido RodriguezMiguel Angel Pulido Rodriguez
Eulàlia Ros MartratEulàlia Ros Martrat
Susana Rubiol VilaltaSusana Rubiol Vilalta
Jordi Rusiñol EstraguesJordi Rusiñol Estragues
Ingrid Sala BarsIngrid Sala Bars
Anna Sala BubareAnna Sala Bubare
Mireia Sala TorrentMireia Sala Torrent
Jordi Segura BernalJordi Segura Bernal
David Simó PinatellaDavid Simó Pinatella
Scott Stephen SleighScott Stephen Sleigh
Carmen Solé ResanoCarmen Solé Resano
Francesc Torralba RosellóFrancesc Torralba Roselló
Guillem Turro OrtegaGuillem Turro Ortega
Jesús Valero GarciaJesús Valero Garcia
Berta Vall CastellóBerta Vall Castelló
Juan Vidal SamsoJuan Vidal Samso
Anna Maria Vilaregut PuigdesensAnna Maria Vilaregut Puigdesens
The admissions process for the 2023-2024 academic year begins on November 7, 2022. After closing, pre-enrollment will remain open in those bachelor's degrees that have places available.
Admission pathways to the School's bachelor's degree studies
- Successfully completed High School Diploma and University Entrance Exams. Students can access all the bachelor's degrees at the School from any of the High School Diploma options. Even so, from an academic standpoint, the recommended access profile for the bachelor's degrees in Psychology and Speech and Language Therapy are students coming from the field of health and social sciences; for bachelor's degree studies in Early Childhood Education, Primary Education, Physical Activity and Sports Sciences and Sports Management, a profile from the field of social sciences and humanities is recommended; however, under no circumstances are the others ruled out.
- Foreign baccalaureate degree or high school diploma with the UNED credential. Students from education systems within the European Higher Education Area (EHEA), or those with whom the Spanish State has an agreement, and international baccalaureate degree holders, must apply to the Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia (UNED) to obtain the credential certifying that they meet the requirements to access university studies within the state education system. (They do not have to sit the University Entrance Exams, however, without the credential they will not be able to enroll in our bachelor's degrees.) The educational systems that they can access through this channel are: Germany, Andorra, Austria, European Schools (European Baccalaureate), International Baccalaureate, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, the United Kingdom, the Czech Republic, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, China and Cyprus.
- Convalidation of foreign Baccalaureate. Students from education systems outside the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) that do not have an agreement with the Spanish State will be able to access our bachelor's degrees by presenting the convalidation of their Baccalaureate degree by the Ministry of Education of the Spanish State or the duly authorized Autonomous Communities, as is the case of the Generalitat de Catalunya. Proof of application for convalidation will be sufficient for students to enroll and begin taking a bachelor's degree course, however full enrollment is conditional on convalidation being confirmed. Bear in mind that convalidating studies can take more than three months to complete, so this process should be done in parallel with the admissions process to our bachelor's degrees. If the convalidation resolution is not obtained in the terms requested by the interested party, the results of any exams taken, or the enrollment made as a result thereof, are rendered null and void. Candidates who are nationals of a European Union country, or resident in Spain, and who come from non-European education systems that have not signed a reciprocity agreement with Spain, should contact the Student Information and Guidance Service (SIOE).
- Higher education courses. Be in possession of a vocational training advanced technician diploma, an advanced technician diploma in plastic arts and design or an advanced technician diploma in sports. Students who have completed an advanced training course in an area of knowledge related to the bachelor's degree can apply for credits. Recognition of credits for students from higher education training courses.
- Mature student access for over 25s. All persons who are 25 years of age or older before October 1st of the calendar year in which the admission test is held may apply.
- Access to the University by experience accreditation. Persons with professional and work experience pertinent to these studies but who do not hold an academic qualification that allows them to apply to the university through other pathways, and who are 40 years of age or older on October 1st of the academic year in which the course commences, can access bachelor's degree studies.
- Mature student access for over 45s. Persons over 45 years of age who do not hold an academic qualification that allows them to apply to the university through other pathways, and who cannot prove professional or work experience, can access bachelor's degree studies through this pathway.
Stages of the admission process
The admission process for bachelor's degree studies at the School is carried out in 4 stages:
- Admission test
- Admission resolution
Pre-enrollment entitles you to take part in the admission process and can be done online or in person.
Online pre-enrollment can be accessed from the pre-enrollment button on each bachelor's degree web page, or directly from here.
You need to:
- Sign up on the unique registration system and create a username (if not previously obtained) and follow the instructions to completion.
- Make a payment of €100 (non-refundable fee for pre-enrollment rights and processing) can be made by credit or debit card, through a secure and confidential BBVA process.
- Upload the documentation, through the document repository, before the end date of the pre-enrollment process:
- ID card (both sides)
- Certificate of University admission test (PAU, CFGS, etc.) if available at the time of pre-enrollment.
People pre-enrolled in Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, will have the option to enroll on a conditional basis (see enrollment section), provided that there are places available and:
- They have a provisional (or final) grade equal to or higher than 7 in the university entrance exams (grade of 1st or 2nd year of baccalaureate, of CFGS or the access route in the event of already studying at university).
- The supporting documentation has been uploaded to the document repository before the entrance exam.
- Pass the entrance exam.
If the grade is not higher than 7 they will be able to participate in theallocation of places in June (with conditional enrollment, where applicable), which will be based on the provisional (or final) grade. In order to participate, the following is required:
- Pass the entrance exam, at the latest, on June 2, 2023.
- Post to the document repository the documentation that proves the provisional or final grade of the university entrance studies (grade of 1st or 2nd year of baccalaureate, of CFGS or the access route in the event of already studying at university) until June 5, 2023.
People who wish to pre-register for the bachelor's degree in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences anddouble majors that include this optionas stated in the degree access protocol, must submit before the specific entrance exam:
- Declaration of good health (mandatory before the physical tests).
- Curriculum comprising training and sports practice following the indications stated in section 2.3.1 of this protocol.
Check whether there is any other required documentation according to the access route and also upload it through the document repository. Upon pre-enrollment, the applicant will be given a pre-enrollment receipt stating the day, time and location of the admission test.
In-person pre-enrollment can be done on-site at the School, by visiting the Student Information and Orientation Service (SIOE) and submitting the following:
- Provide the following documentation:
- Photocopy of ID card (both sides)
- University entrance qualifications certification (University Entrance Exam, CFGS, etc.) plus documentation of having passed the Personal Aptitude Tests (in the studies in which it is necessary), if available at the time of pre-enrollment.
- Make a payment of €100 (non-refundable fee for pre-enrollment rights and processing) in cash or by credit/debit card, through a secure and confidential BBVA process.
Upon pre-enrollment, the applicant will be given a pre-enrollment receipt stating the day, time and location of the admission test.
Besides having the university entrance route, the School of Psychology, Education and Sport Sciences (FPCEE) has its own admission tests suitable for the degrees offered and these are held once pre-enrollment is completed.
The planned schedule of FPCEE admission tests is:
- Wednesday, January 18, at 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 22, 2023, at 6 p.m. (FPCEE)
- Thursday, March 30, 2023, at 6 p.m. (FPCEE)
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023, at 3 p.m.: Physical Activity and Sports Sciences physical tests (L'Hospitalet Nord)
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023, at 7 p.m. (FPCEE)
- Thursday, May 18, 2023, at 6 p.m. (FPCEE)
- Friday, June 2, 2023, at 9 a.m. (FPCEE)
- Tuesday, July 4, 2023, at 3 p.m. (FPCEE)
- Tuesday, July 4, 2023, at 3 p.m.: Physical Activity and Sports Sciences physical tests (L'Hospitalet Nord)
- Tuesday, July 4, 2023, at 5:30 p.m. (FPCEE)
- Tuesday, July 4, 2023, at 7:30 p.m. (FPCEE)
After this date, in the event that there are places available in any bachelor's degree course, new admission tests will be scheduled. The date of this test is assigned upon pre-enrollment and is recorded on the corresponding pre-enrollment receipt, which students can always consult in their document repository. Students who reside outside Catalonia and Andorra and have proven difficulties in taking the test in person on the assigned day may change the date or request to do so online.
The admission test for all the School's bachelor's degrees comprises:
- General culture questionnaire
- Verbal and non-verbal reasoning questionnaire
- English language questionnaire
- Attitudes and competences questionnaire
Furthermore, there is a custom test for pre-registrants to the bachelor's degree in Physical Activity and Sport Sciences and/or double majors that include this option, described in the physical test protocol for access to the bachelor's degree in Physical Activity and Sport Sciences (available soon).
Note: In light of the theory-practical characteristics of the studies of Physical Activity and Sports Sciences, the Assessment Committee may amend the protocol of the physical tests, in the event that the candidates prove a disability and request as such.
Note: As stated in the current legislation, for access to the School, and specifically to the studies of Physical Activity and Sports Sciences, applicants who are correctly accredited as high-level athletes (who appear on the lists prepared by Spain's Consejo Superior de Deportes (CSD) and published in the Official State Gazette) and high-performance athletes (certified by the CSD at the request of the corresponding federations), are excluded from the physical tests. Note: You can view the criteria and conditions in the case of highly dedicated athletes at: Blanquerna FPCEE High-level Sports performance criteria.
A few days after taking the admission test, notification will be given to the pre-enrolled person by the email regarding the admission resolution (eligible or not eligible).
In the case of being eligible, and depending on the available places, in the same email you will be invited to enroll, indicating the instructions on when and how you will have to formalize it.
- For the Bachelor's Degree in Psychology: only in the case of pre-enrolled persons to the Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, this will happen if the provisional (or final) grade of the university entrance studies (1st or 2nd year of Baccalaureate or CFGS or the access route in the case of being already taking university studies) is equal to or higher than 7. Otherwise, the resolution will be made on theadmission for the month of June (see Pre-enrollment section).
- The results of this allocation will be sent by email on June 9 and those eligible will have the option to do enrollment conditional (or final) on the date June 12.
- Admitted students will be called to enroll following the order of pre-enrollment, which will give turn priority.
- In case of not enrolling on the specified date, the applicant will lose the possibility to enroll and will be able to participate in the July allocation with the final grade.
- If participating in theadmission for the month of July, which will be done according to the final grade of the access route (University Entrance Exam+Entrance test, CFGS, etc.), the results of the allocation will be sent by email on July 7.
- Admitted students will be called to enroll on July 10.
- Students will be called to enroll following the order of pre-enrollment, which will give turn priority.
The criterion used to call admitted students to enrollment is the pre-enrollment order. It is important to bear in mind one timetable option may fill up during the (conditional) enrollment period. The student's place is definitive when they submit the documentation for university entrance , the entrance exam or the CFGS.
Until registration is formalized, students will not be able to obtain a place or choose a timetable in degrees that have more than one.
Persons admitted for enrollment can choose between two options, depending on whether or not they already have an admission pathway:
- Conditional enrollment
Possibility to enroll in the degree, before having passed access route.
Enrollment will be conditional on the presentation of the corresponding admission pathway.
This option secures the place and allows the student to choose their timetable, in the case of courses with morning and afternoon options, while places are available.
In the event that the student does not secure the admission pathway, the enrollment fee is refunded, and they lose their place and timetable selection. If places remain available, applicants can stay on the waiting list until September and their enrollment fee will be held, but they will no longer have a preferential timetable choice.
If a student does not obtain the admission pathway, the fee paid will be refunded.
- Definitive enrollment
Enrollment is definitive if the student already meets the requirements for admission.
Upon enrollment, students may secure the places and timetable options available.
Note: The criterion used to call admitted students for enrollment in the two enrollment periods (conditional and final) is by order of pre-enrollment. It is important to bear in mind one timetable option may fill up during the (conditional) enrollment period. Admission will be confirmed as final if the student delivers the necessary documentation with their university admission test, entrance exam or CFGS, and completes final enrollment in July.
Note: The required documentation must be uploaded through the document repository.
Special Note for the Bachelor's Degree in Psychology:
Once pre-enrollment has been done, in order to enroll in the Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, the applicant has three options:
1) Conditional (or final) enrollment, as long as there are places available, if you have a provisional (or final) grade equal to or higher than 7 in the university entrance exams (grade of 1st or 2nd year of baccalaureate, of CFGS or the access route in the event of already studying at university), upon passing the entrance exam and once the supporting documentation has been uploaded to the document repository.
2) Participate in theallocation of places in June (with conditional enrollment, where applicable), which will be based on the provisional (or final) grade of the access path.
In this case, it is necessary to upload to the document repository the documentation that proves the provisional or final grade of the university entrance studies (grade of 1st or 2nd year of baccalaureate, of CFGS or the access route in the event of already studying at university) until June 5, 2023 and having passed the entrance exam, at the latest, on June 3.
- The results of the allocation will be sent by email on June 9
- Those eligible will have the option to do enrollment conditional (or final) on the date June 12.
- Admitted students will be called to enroll following the order of pre-enrollment, which will give turn priority.
- In case of not enrolling on the specified date, the applicant will lose the possibility to enroll and will be able to participate in the following allocation with the final grade.
3) Participate in theallocation of places in July, which will be based on the final grade of the access path. In this case, it is necessary to upload to the document repository the documentation final university entrance studies (High School + University Entrance Exam or CFGS) until July 3, 2023 and having passed the entrance exam, at the latest, on July 4.
- The results of the allocation will be sent by email on July 7. Admitted students will be called to enroll on July 10.
- Students will be called to enroll following the order of pre-enrollment, which will give turn priority.
Studies can be paid upfront and/or in interest-free installments. If payment by installment is selected, upon enrollment the student will have two business days to pay 50% of the total cost of the enrolled credits, using their chosen form of payment; this payment will not be taken by direct debit. The remaining 50% is split into nine monthly installments, from October to June, payable by direct debit using the bank account number provided upon enrollment (see Instructions for sending the SEPA document signed at Blanquerna). Prices are updated each academic year.
Here you can find the general enrollment conditions for studies at the FPCEE.
Once payment is made, the corresponding receipt of enrollment can be viewed in the student's document repository and via the student's portal.
For the foreign student admission process, the following considerations and requirements must be taken into account in accordance with the prevailing regulations. In the case of foreign students not included in the following subsections, please contact the Student Information and Orientation Service.
Students must apply to the Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia (UNED) to obtain the credential certifying that they meet the requirements to access university studies within the state education system (UNED Credential). They do not have to sit the university entrance exams, however, without the credential they will not be able to enroll in our bachelor's degrees.
The education systems that can be accessed through this pathway are: Germany, Andorra, Austria, European Schools (European Baccalaureate), International Baccalaureate, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, the United Kingdom, the Czech Republic, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, China and Cyprus.
Can access our bachelor's degrees by presenting the convalidation of their Baccalaureate qualification by the Ministry of Education of the Spanish State or the duly authorized Autonomous Communities, as is the case of the Generalitat de Catalunya. Proof of application for convalidation will be sufficient for students to enroll and begin taking a bachelor's degree course, however full enrollment is conditional on convalidation being confirmed. Bear in mind that convalidating studies can take more than three months to complete, so this process should be done in parallel with the admissions process to our bachelor's degrees. If the convalidation resolution is not obtained in the terms requested by the interested party, the results of any exams taken, or the enrollment made as a result thereof, are rendered null and void.
For any doubts or queries about the pre-enrollment or enrollment process, please contact the School's Student Information and Orientation Service:
Address: C. Císter, 34 – 08022 Barcelona
Tel.: +34 932 533 006
Email: [email protected]
Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
We make it easy, so you can choose whatever you want to study
Course fees are paid in installments without any interest. At the time of enrollment, 50% of the total cost of the credits for which the student is enrolled must be paid*; the remaining 50% is split into nine monthly installments (from October to June) payable by direct debit.
We help you pay for your studies. A future within everyone's reach.
Find the help that best suits your needs between Blanquerna scholarships and grants, public and private grants or funding grants.
Blanquerna-URL is waiting for you!
Scholarships and grants Blanquerna
Degree accredited by the AQU (Quality Assurance Agency)
Follow-up report history 2010–2011;2011–2012; 2012-2013
As the European Union points out, gender equality is not only a matter of social justice but also affects the results of teaching and research. Promoting gender equality in research and innovation is one of the European Commission's commitments, and it supports the explicit integration of a gender perspective in Horizon 2020 projects. However, this recommendation is often poorly understood and misapplied. Various documents are presented here with a view to contributing to a better understanding and application of the gender perspective in teaching and research.