Grants for refugees or displaced persons
Blanquerna-URL offers six places with financial aid of a maximum of 50% of the tuition price for refugees or displaced persons affected by an international conflict, to be able to pursue bachelor degree studies at any of its three schools. If you are the beneficiary of this grant, a renewal assessment will be carried out based on your personal situation in the subsequent years to determine renewal eligibility.
Criteria for evaluating grant eligibility
To be eligible for these grants you must meet the following criteria:
1. Prove that you have been assigned the category of refugee or displaced person.
2. Demonstrate your situation of financial difficulty to cope with the payment of enrollment fee.
1. Duly complete the application form and attach the documentation certifying your status as a refugee or displaced person.
2. Attend an interview with the scholarships service.
The deadline for submitting applications is June 30, 2022 in the first call; and, unless all places have been allocated, September 6 in the second call.
- Academic record (university or baccalaureate)
- Documentation certifying refugee or displaced persons status