Blanquerna grants for 1st year students
Blanquerna-URL, a non-profit institution
Blanquerna-URL destines, for the students that enrol at a degree of rank at one of his faculties, a fund limited to concede economic aids and face at the financing of a part of the cost of the surveys. The student that gets the aid can renew it each course always that it conform the criteria established. The first course, the aid is of the order of a 18% of the total cost and makes cash by means of a discount at the mensualitats (of October at June) that has to pay the student from the onset of course. The aid does not apply at the amount credited at the moment to formalise the tuition (50% of the total cost).
Blanquerna-URL financial aid is compatible with other public or private grants or financial aid, provided that this is the case. The sum of the amount of the Blanquerna-URL scholarship and that granted by the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training (applicable to the management of the AGAUR) as a "exemption from public prices for academic services" may not exceed the total cost set by Blanquerna-URL for each academic year.
- Be pre-registered in one of the degree qualifications of the Blanquerna-URL Faculties.
- Not to exceed 15,000 euros gross per year per member of the family unit (sum of the total income among all members of the family unit). Income from the return on movable and / or immovable capital will also be taken into account, as well as assets.
- Special situations of the family unit will be valued (large family, special large family, single parent, illnesses, deaths, job instability ...); however, these situations will not represent the direct and automatic award of the grant.
- The submission of an application for a public scholarship from the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training or AGAUR, as well as scholarships from other Autonomous Communities, will be valued.
Compliance with these conditions does not guarantee the granting of the aid. The amount allocated may vary depending on the number and order of applications submitted.
Be pre-registered in one of the degree qualifications of the Blanquerna-URL Faculties.
- The application form (PDF format) must be completed from the time you pre-register.
- Delivery of the duly formalized application, together with the documentation to be submitted (specified below). Access to the website https://apps.blq.url.edu/diposit with the username and password of SCALA.
- It is important to have an interview with the student requesting help to better assess all the elements of the situation that is exposed. If you do not request it, the Financial Aid Service may request further documentation and, if necessary, contact the student by e-mail.
- The Financial Aid Commission, after examining each application, will determine the award or refusal of the aid. The grant awarded will be effective as long as the student passes the tests and conditions for access to the pre-registered degree and enrolls in one of the Blanquerna Faculties (tuition fee of 50% of the cost of the course).
- The resolution of the grant will be communicated in October by e-mail, within 15-20 days, after the interview with the student and with all the documentation submitted. Acceptance of this aid will have to be formalized at the beginning of October.
It starts with the pre-registration period, on December 5, 2022 and ends at the beginning of the 2023-24 academic year.
- Scholarship application: Duly completed application form.
- Coexistence flyer of the census stating all the people who live / reside with the applicant, with a maximum date of 3 months.
- Income statement: If you have made the income tax return in the last year, a complete copy of the income tax return for the year 2021 of the applicant and all the people who live with the student. From June 2023 it will be essential to present the income for the year 2022. In the event of separation or divorce, and with homeland and power shared by the spouses, the income tax returns of both parties must be filed.
- If you do not have to file your income tax return, you must provide it
- Certificate that the income tax return has not been submitted
- Working life certificate
- Certificate of income and withholdings of all members of the active family unit.
- Payroll: Photocopy of the last two (most recent) payrolls of the applicant and of the relatives (father, mother, siblings, partner ...) who are active and who live with the student.
- Documentation of employers and self-employed workers: Employers or self-employed workers must attach a document accrediting the results of their activities (corporation tax or personal income tax for economic activities of the last year, the last four quarterly VAT returns, the annual VAT return. ..) and of the investee companies. Likewise, if a situation of cessation of activity has occurred during the year 2021, the corresponding supporting documentation must be attached.
- Benefits: Certification of the income of the family unit from unemployment and pensions (disability, widowhood, orphanhood ...) or justification of non-receipt of these benefits, if applicable. Also, a copy of the period granted for unemployment or any other benefit, if applicable. Likewise, if during the year 2021 there has been a situation of work suspension (ERO, ERTO), it will be necessary to attach the corresponding supporting documentation.
- Separation or divorce judgment and regulatory agreement, if applicable.
- Other documents: Any other document proving the situation described in the application form.
Note: the Financial Aid Commission will not assess applications that do not provide all the requested documentation of all members of the family unit. If necessary for the final assessment, the Financial Aid Service reserves the right to request further documentation.
You can upload the documentation here.
Informació bàsica sobre protecció de dades
Informem que les dades personals seran tractats per Fundació Blanquerna com a Responsable del tractament, amb la finalitat de gestionar i tramitar ajudes econòmiques. Les dades sobre la base del seu consentiment i es tracten en compliment d'una obligació legal i de missió d'interès públic. Es poden comunicar les dades personals a organismes públics per a la tramitació i justificació de beques i ajudes oficials. Les dades es conservaran durant tres anys per a acreditar la correcta realització del procés de valoració i atorgament o denegació de l'ajuda corresponent. Es poden exercir els drets d'accés, rectificació, supressió, oposició en el tractament i sol·licitud de la limitació del tractament, dirigint-se a la Fundació Blanquerna (Passeig Sant Gervasi, 47, 08022 Barcelona, 93 253 30 00 o [email protected]). Es pot consultar informació addicional i detallada sobre el tractament de dades i l'exercici de drets en www.blanquerna.edu.