- Continuing education course in shoulder treatment: biomechanics, pathophysiology and manual therapy
Continuing education course in shoulder treatment: biomechanics, pathophysiology and manual therapy
Academic year closed
- Duration2 sessions: 17 hours
April 14 and 15, 2023
Friday and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 3:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- DateApril 14, 2023
Blanquerna-URL - Carrer Padilla, 326-332. 08025 Barcelona
Blanquerna School of Health Sciences
The shoulder: biomechanics, pathophysiology and manual therapy
In order to achieve good shoulder treatment, it is essential to have a good physiotherapy diagnosis. It is very important to be able to get as much information as possible from the patient and knowing how to perform both a specific and in turn global examination of the shoulder is basic. It is also key to know the shoulder's treatment techniques in order for the end result to be successful.
Recognize the different shoulder injuries
Learn shoulder relocation techniques
Learn the different surgical techniques and know the post-surgical treatment strategies
Who is it for?
Graduates in Physiotherapy and 4th year students of the bachelor degree in Physiotherapy.
- Introduction: Evolution in the approach to shoulder injuries
- Anatomical and biomechanical memory
- Standard shoulder examination
- Treatment of bursitis and shoulder tendinopathy
- Treatment of Stiffness and Capsulitis
- Conservative treatment of Rotator Cuff injuries
- Post-Surgical Treatment of Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Conservative Treatment of Instabilities
- Post-Surgical Treatment of Instabilities
- Treatment of fractures
Lluís Puig: Degree in Physiotherapy. Official Master Degree in Simulation methodology applied to the training of healthcare and social work professionals Physiotherapy Coordinator at Hospital del Esperit Sant Professor and head of simulation at Escoles Universitàries Gimbernat. Member of Société Française de Réeducation de l'Epaule (SFRE) Trainer in the CGE Method of TM INSTITUTE in France and speaker at multiple national and international congresses.
Descompte (no acumulatiu) del 15% en el preu de la matrícula a: alumni, estudiants de la Facultat de Ciències de la Salut Blanquerna-URL i membres del CFC*, COIB* i CODINUCAT*.
*Cal aportar l'últim rebut d'aquest any.