The Audiovisual Talent Week will take place from December 1 to 4 and this year, and two projects from the Degree in Audiovisual Communication and four from the Blanquerna-Gestmusic Master's Degree in Entertainment Television Programs are participating.
It is an initiative of the Audiovisual Cluster of Catalonia that brings together professionals from all over the sector with emerging Catalan talent. It has two main sections: the University-Industry Audiovisual Pitching and the New Professionals Market. It also has a series of parallel activities: workshops, conferences and case studies and networking sessions.
Regarding the University-Industry Audiovisual Pitching, of the School, the participants are:
In the fiction category:
- (Des)ocupada, by Cristina Aubach, Isaac Cervera, Paula Mª López and Xavier Traver.
- Ergasía, by Kevin Bran, Berta Salafranca, Nicolás Escorcia and Gerard Marinel·lo.
And, in the TV format:
- Amor de Subida, by Fabiola Bley and David Martínez.
- Brujas, by Claudia Pizcueta, Gloria Launza.
- Identidad Digital, by Anna Martín, Enara Larruscain and Carla Puig.
- Meet the Star, by Antonio Vivar and Ariana Villacorta.
Congratulations to all those selected and good luck!