Vedruna Vall, Ins Sant Quirze del Vallès and Escola Sant Ramon Nonat are the winners of the fourth edition of the Blanquerna Impulsa Awards
The event was held last Monday, June 20 in the auditorium of the School of Communication and International Relations-Blanquerna URL.
The auditorium of the Blanquerna-URL School of Communication and International Relations hosted the Blanquerna Impulsa Awards ceremony on June 20, an award that aims to raise awareness about the Sustainable Development Goals promoted by the 'UN (2015-2030). Blanquerna's Director of Marketing, Communication and Admissions, Eva Marquez, presented the fourth edition of the awards.
The Blanquerna Impulsa Awards aim to motivate and raise awareness in the educational community and are open to all secondary schools in Catalonia, the Balearic Islands and Andorra. In this edition, 18 institutes and students of ESO, Baccalaureate and training cycles have presented excellent projects, related to the three SDGs: "Production and responsible consumption", Peace, justice and solidarity institutions "and" Alliance to achieve the objectives ", goals numbers 12, 16 and 17 respectively. Finally, the winners were:
- First Prize for the Vedruna Vall de Terrassa School with the Make it visible project
- Second Prize for the Institut Quatre Cantons with the project What is behind Palma's oil?
- Third Prize for the Pia de Nostra Senyora School with the projects IP Club and Escola Ambaixadora
- First Prize for the Institut Sant Quirze del Vallès with the SWAP PARTY project
- Second Prize for the SAFA School of Gavà with the PLASTIK-O project
- Third Prize for the Alzina Institute with the project Anti-racist campaign
Modality of school projects:
- First Prize for the Sant Ramon Nonat School with the Blue project. Building peace from the shadows
- Second Prize for the Pia School of Igualada with the project Solidarity Day
Among the attendees were the young finalists for the awards, part of the human team, dean and general management of the institution and some representatives of the collaborating companies: Caixabank-Obra Social La Caixa, Canon, Aramark, Abacus, Serafí, Junior Report, Fedefarma and Nutrition without borders. Dra. Giorgia Miotto, CEO of Blanquerna-URL explained the university’s commitment to the SDGs. The dean of the Blanquerna-UR School of Communication and International Relations, Dr. Josep Lluís Micó, and the vice-rector of Ramon Llull University, Dr. Josep Rom. The general director of Nutrition without borders, Núria Camps, and the head of Communication and Public Relations of Càritas Barcelona, Anna Roig, participated with two speeches on the SDGs.