June 6, 2023
Professor Elena Carrillo gives nutritional advice on Blanquerna's TikTok!
GRoW investigator and professor of the bachelor's degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics Elena Carrillo Álvarez offers nutritional advice and tips for an adequate nutrition in two TikTok videos.
In the first video, professor Carrillo Álvarez, principal investigator of the research group Global Research on Wellbeing from Blanquerna School of Health Sciences gives us Five nutritional advices during exam period:
1. Ingest food rich in vitamins of the B group and Omega 3.
2. Make sure you have enough proteins in your meals.
3. Avoid consuming ultraprocessed and sugary food.
4. Avoid an excess of cafeine and stimulant drinks.
5. Share your meals in an oasis of relaxation between books and notes.
In the second video, Dr. Carrillo Álvarez explains Three things you should know for an adequate nutrition:
1. Consume fresh and unprocessed food.
2. Vary between and within types of food.
3. Enjoy your meals and make them out to be moments of sharing and relaxation.