Discover our EduHuB and come to the open doors of our Education bachelor's degrees
Do you want to know how you can fulfill your vocation and dedicate yourself to teaching?
The Blanquerna-URL Faculty of Psychology, Education and Sport Sciences is organizing an exclusive information session on degrees in Early Childhood Education, Primary Education and the double degree in Education.
This open day will have students from the degrees of Education who will explain to you what the university experience has been like and, above all, as Blanquerna teachers. These days are a very good opportunity to get to know the campus, the facilities, to talk to the teachers and discover your vocation.
- 6 pm Welcome by degree management and presentation of the students who accompany us to the session
- 6.30 pm Aspirational talk with the dean, Dr. Jordi Riera and workshops on experiential educational topics facilitated by undergraduate students:
- Aps: socially committed teacher
- International: teacher open to the world
- Competent socio-digital teacher
- Master investigator and transformer
- Diversity: inclusive and welcoming teacher
- 7.30 pm Guided tour, Networking and snack
The session will take place on Thursday 7 July at 6 pm at the Blanquerna-URL Faculty of Psychology, Education and Sport Sciences (Carrer del Císter, 34, 08022 Barcelona).
We look forward to seeing you!
Excellence is the future