SPESS PhD academic information on legislation and documentation
Legislation and regulations of PhD programs
In this space, you can view and download the documents regulating the PhD programs by clicking on the corresponding links:
- Guide to Good Practices for Research and the management and follow-up of training activities in PhD programs.
- Procedure for assigning tutors to the PhD program.
- Procedure for assigning directors to the PhD program.
- Rules for completing a doctoral thesis under joint supervision.
- Rules for completing the International PhD.
- PhD Research Plan.
- Regulations of the Doctoral Student Activities Document (DAD).
- Regulations of the Doctoral Student Assessment Report (IAD).
- Follow-up and Assessment of Training Activities.
- Provision of mobility and research periods in external centers as part of the PhD.
- Regulations on research periods in external centers as part of the PhD.
- First-year seminars.
- Second- and third-year seminars.