Blanquerna-URL also provides exceptional financial assistance to students in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year who are experiencing a situation of change affecting their family economy and thus seriously hindering their continuation of studies. Students in these circumstances can directly contact the Financial Assistance Service (email@example.com /932533181) or through the SIOE/Secretariat of the School at any moment during the year. In the case of 1st-year students, they should specify that their circumstances have changed since they formalised their enrolment.
Note: this type of financial assistance is subject to the circumstance of difficulty that the student may be experiencing in the current academic year. This grant will be awarded via a discount in the monthly payments from the date of its awarding and until the end of the academic year. This assistance is not renewable. Nevertheless, should the same circumstances persist, students can proceed with the application process again in the following years.
Criteria for awarding financial assistance
1. SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION: Application form, duly filled in.
2. CERTIFICATE OF COHABITATION OF RESIDENCY wiht the name of all the people living with the applicant.
3. INCOME TAX RETURNS: the corresponding income tax returns for 2020 for the applicant and all the people living in the same household. In the case of separation or divorce where custody is shared by both parents, applicants should present both parties' income tax returns.
4. If the family is exempt from completing income tax returns, applicants have to submit:
a) Certificat indicating that no income tax returns has been presented,
b) Certificate of employment history,
c) Certificate of income and withholdings of all members of the active family unit.
5. PAYSLIPS: Photocopy of the last two (more recent) payslips of the applicant and the employed family members (father, mother, siblings, partner...) living in the same household.
6. DOCUMENTS EMPLOYERS AND SELF-EMPLOYED: Those in business or the self-employed must submit a document detailing the results of their acivities (corporation tax or IRPF for economic activities in the last year, the last four quarterly VAT returns annual VAT returns, annual VAT declaration...) and their investee companies. Likewise, if during the year 2020 there has been a situation of cessation of activity, it will be necessary to attach the corresponding documentation.
7. ALLOWANCES: Certificate of family income coming from unemployment benefit and pensions (disability, widowhood, orphanage...) or justification of not getting these allowances if appropriate. Likewise, if a situation of work suspension (ERO, ERTO) has occurred during 2020, the correspondint supporting documentation must be attached.
8. Photocopy of the COMPLETE SEPARATION OR DIVORCE DECREE and SETTLEMENT, if appropriate.
9. OTHER DOCUMENTS: Any other document that may confirm the circumstances described in the application form.
Note: The Committee's Financial Assistance will not evaluate applications that do not include all the requested documents concerning all the family members. If necessary for the final decision, the Financial Assistance Service reserves the right to request further documentation.