Procedures and documents of the School of Health Sciences
The Academic Secretary's Office is where students' academic records are managed and stored and where they need to go for the following documents to be issued.
These amounts are valid from January 1, 2023.
- Postponement of exams due to force majeure
- Change in bachelor degree timetable (full academic year)
- Change in bachelor degree timetable (for 2nd, 3rd or 4th year)
- Change in bachelor degree timetable (for courses)
- Early examination call
- General application
- Request for validation of Advanced Vocational Training Modules:
- Recognition request
- Request for joint studies
- Request for joint studies of bachelor degree in Pharmacy and bachelor degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Written proof of class / exam attendance (in-person)
- Written proof of class / exam attendance (online)