June 6, 2023
Closing event of project SIENHA
The closing event for the project Strategic Innovative Educational Network for Healthy Ageing (SIENHA) will be on the 30th of August of 2023 in the afternoon at Blanquerna School of Health Sciences (C/ Padilla 326, Barcelona).
Throughout the last three years, the European project SIENHA has worked to improve the skills of health and social care professionals to promote a healthy ageing throughout life.
In this closing event, we will share the project's track record and results, and provide space for meaningful discussions, networking opportunities and exchange of ideas among participants.
- 14h Get together
- 14.30h Presentation of the SIENHA project
- 15h Keynote Healthy Ageing
- 15.40h-17h Workshops:
- Competences for Healthy Ageing
- Healthy Ageing and Education
- Innovation in Healthy Ageing
- 17h-18.30h Roundtable: outlook and implementation
- 18.30h Closing
To confirm your attendance, please fill out the registration form before the 21st of July of 2023.