Internal Quality Assurance System (SGIQ)
Goals and objectives of the Schools' Internal Quality Assurance System
- To establish policies and strategies for improving the quality and academic, teaching and research innovation, as well as administrative and student support services, and implement effective internal quality assurance systems that will subsequently be subject to assessment and audit by the corresponding assessment agencies.
- To consolidate internal control and assessment systems in accordance with formulas based on commitment and social responsibility.
- Create the necessary conditions for the accreditation.
School of Psychology, Education and Sport Sciences
- SGIQ approved on July 13, 2021.
- AQU's Report on the Certification of SGIQ Implementation June 28, 2019.
- AQU's Report on the SGIQ Accreditation November 4, 2019.
- Biennial follow-up reports of the SGIQ (2011-2013), (2013-2015), (2015-2017), (2019-2020).
School of Communication and International Relations
- SGIQ approved on April 16, 2021.
- Management Bodies of the SGIQ. Composition and functions.
- Owners and evidence arising from processes within the framework of the SGIQ.
- Key indicators, instruments and evidence for the follow-up, review and improvement of the SGIQ.
- Quality policy and objectives.
- Strategic Plan 2019-2022 and Follow-up February 21, 2020 and Follow-up February 12, 2021.
- AUDIT certificate.
- SGIQ processes of the center.
- Process map.
- Biennial follow-up reports of the SGIQ (2018-2020), (2016-2018), (2014-2016), (2012-2014), (2010-2012), (2008-2010).