To gain admission into official Master’s degree program, applicants must hold an official degree from a Spanish university or another degree issued by a higher education institution within the European Higher Education Area which in the issuing country authorizes the holder of this degree to pursue a Master’s degree.
Likewise, holders of Bachelor’s degrees from outside the European Higher Education Area may gain admission to Master’s degree programmes without the need to have their degrees officially approved as long as the university can beforehand accredit a level of training equivalent to the corresponding Spanish official university degrees which in the issuing country authorize the holder of this degree to pursue a postgraduate degree. Admission by this means in no way entails approval of the previous degree or its recognition for purposes other than pursuing a Master’s degree.
In some individual cases, it is possible that access will be given to non-graduate students who, thanks to their professional or personal career, we consider to be in a position to follow the courses. In this case, the title that these students will receive will be a university extension diploma.
In the selection process of students the following will be taken into account:
Individuals interested in taking a Master's Degree will be interviewed by the Academic Director or Coordinator of the Master’s program.
The process has two phases:
You must fill in the form that you will find when clicking on the option ‘application’ for each qualification and follow the instructions that are indicated. During the process you will have to upload any requested papers and you will be assigned a day and time for interview with the coordinator of the selected course. This process is free of charge.
As soon as the application is completed, you will receive a corresponding receipt with the information and an application code (CIB).
After analyzing and assessing the candidates’ dossiers, each candidate will receive the final result of the admission process and if accepted the information necessary to enroll the program.
Once the admission is communicated, the candidate must pay €100 fee in order to reserve a place on the course through the same application in which the application was made. The payment of this amount will be considered as a reservation of place and will be deducted from the total price of the registration fee, when the course is formalized. Payment is made by credit or debit card through a secure and confidential process. The amount paid will not be refunded in any case, except if the course is canceled.
Enrollment is the definitive step to gain access to the master's degree. The date of registration will be communicated individually to each student. The formalization of the registration, together with the payment of the corresponding amount, indicates the definitive securing of your place. If the student leaves the course, return of fees will not be given under any circumstance
The School does not guarantee that classes will be held if the minimum enrollment number is not met.
The payment for the course is made by installments, without interest. From the moment of enrollment, you will have two subsequent days to make a payment for 40 % of the entire cost for the credits you have enrolled for, by means of bank payment (through transfer or use of a bar code); the remaining 60 % will be divided into two monthly installments in December and February, and paid using direct debit banking, the details of which will be provided at the moment of the enrollment. The prices are updated each academic course. Under established conditions, as soon as the enrollment is formalized, any amount that has been paid will not be returned in any circumstance.
This note is merely a summary of the general enrollment conditions and thus has no contractual value. In case of any discrepancy, observe the “General Enrollment Conditions" stipulated in the receipt generated when enrolling, which serves as a contract between students and the Fundació Blanquerna and which students can consult at any time on the intranet at http://scala.blanquerna.edu.
If the student is an undergraduate of a foreign university, he / she will have to provide the grading system of his / her university, along with the aforementioned documents with the prerequisites with regard to translation and legalization in accordance with current regulations.