• Studies ( 0 )
  • News ( 0 )
  • Teachers ( 0 )
  • Rest of the web ( 0 )



It is essential that you find out about the visa requirements to study in Spain before starting the process. Mobility agreements establish agreements between universities, but they must always follow a legal and bureaucratic procedure, both for receiving and sending students. Take a look at the steps you need to take to get your visa:

If you are a community student (from a country within the Agreement on the European Economic Area or Switzerland)

If you are from a country outside the European Union

If your authorized stay is longer than six months, you must apply for a foreigner's DNI (TIE) within one month of entering Spain. You will find more information on the Ramon Llull University website.

estudiants a l'entrada de la fpcee

Excellence is the future