The Student Information and Orientation service (SIOE) is where information can be requested and received as well as any orientation related to all activities and areas of university life of the School of Health Science Blanquerna - URL:
- Open application process to any of the courses or areas of development (under and postgraduate).
- Admission processes (information, steps to follow and conditions).
- Grants and economic support.
- Information about convalidating subjects.
- Information and applications for appointments with the job centre.
- Information about International Relations (study grants, exchanges, etc).
- Services and activities of Acció Solidària and the "area Pastoral ", the religious area.
- Sports, cultural and other activities promoted by all Blanquerna centres.
Information and Directions to the Student Service (SIOE)
Timetable: Monday to Wednesday and Friday, 9-13h and 16-18.30h - Tuesday, 9-13h and 16-18.00h
Tel. 93 253 31 27
Fax: 93 253 30 85
The SOP consists of an interdisciplinary team of personal consultatnts who, from a psychopedagogic perspective, attend to the students, who require orientation concerning problems of a personal, professional or academic nature, personally . This service is free for students.