Blanquerna creates a network of students that starts when they enrol in any of our Faculties and continues during their studies and even after they have left Blanquerna.
After finishing their studies, former students remain in contact with Blanquerna through the Former Students Service (Servei Alumni), through the Job Vacancy List (advice and work placement), through specific activities for former students, through update of post graduate contents and training (university masters, doctorates, post graduate studies and continuous learning) and participating in voluntary projects.
The former students service is addressed to all ex-students of the Faculty: diploma courses, post graduate studies and masters.
- To be a point of contact between the faculty and all former students
- To promote relationships and cooperation amongst former students
- Enhance the social and working network of the health sciences professionals trained at Blanquerna.
- Advice on former students
- Promote participation of former students in events and activities organised by the Faculty
- Organising activities for former students
- Promote other studies: masters and URL post graduate
- Students are free to enjoy free access to the School of Health Science’s library and are entitled to use its loan facility
- Work vacancy list