The Faculty of Psychology, Education and Sport Sciences Blanquerna-URL organises its own in-house degrees with three main objectives:
These three objectives make up the content of the different courses in which more than 300 professors and professionals, along with more than 45 institutions, participate.
In accordance with the norms proposed by the Council of Universities, the postgraduate programmes in the Faculty are made up of the following degrees:
Here you will find all the information you need to gain admission into the in-house degrees offered by the Faculty. Click on any of the menu options below to see information on admission into the official Master’s degrees.
This process can also be developed in person at the Student Information and Guidance Service (SIOE).
Once the pre-enrolment is processed:
Once the previous steps have been achieved, each candidate will receive the confirmation and information necessary to enroll the programm. Enrollment can be done between June 1 and up to 15 days before the start of the chosen program and can will be available both, virtually and in person at the Academic Secretariat of the center.
For the enrolment process, the following documentation will be needed:
Courses may be paid in instalments without any interest. More information about the payment of each program can be found at the URL Masters website. Students who request a loan to finance their studies from the banks that work with Blanquerna-URL must notify the Secretary’s Office of this at the time of enrolment so that they can issue the document to be submitted at the corresponding bank office. Once enrolment has been formalised, the amount paid cannot be reimbursed under any circumstances.
The Faculty of Psychology, Education and Sport Sciences Blanquerna-URL does not undertake to do those courses that do not reach the minimum number of necessary enrollments. In this case, the amount paid in the enrollment and pre-enrollment stages will be returned in full.
1. Signing the enrolment form entails formalising the contract to provide educational services between the student and the Fundació Blanquerna, which shall only begin to have legal effects after payment is made, which must be on the two working days after the enrolment date using any of the payment methods allowed.
2. Payment includes the corresponding insurance and the Compulsory School Insurance for students under the age of 28.
3. Any payment that is returned from the bank or not paid during the first half of each month will be subjected to a surcharge of 5 euros. Likewise, a delay in the payment of one or more instalments longer than one month staring on the day the invoice is issued may give the Fundació Blanquerna the right to cancel the contract or cancel enrolment without any right to reimbursement.
4. If the student gives up their place in the programme they shall lose any amount already paid in its entirety.
5. The student accepts the rules for using IT services established by the Fundació Blanquerna.
6. The student’s personal information will be included in an automated file under the responsibility of the Fundació Blanquerna in order to maintain and fulfil this contract. Students are also hereby notified that another purpose of this file is to inform them of the Foundation’s future activities, as well as to process the institution’s publications. In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 on the protection of personal information, the student may exercise their right to access their information in order to update, rectify, cancel or oppose its being processed by sending a written notification indicating which right they wish to exercise to the following address: Secretary’s Office of the Fundació Blanquerna. Passeig de Sant Gervasi, 47, 08022 Barcelona.
It is the student’s responsibility to have all the official documentation needed to live in Spain while they study at the University.
Applicants may request pre-admission documents along with their pre-enrolment receipt in order to begin the paperwork needed to secure visas, scholarships or any other procedure. This document in no way guarantees the student’s place in the programme if all the other entrance and admission requirements are not met.
Once the applicant has been admitted and has officially enrolled, if desired they may request a letter of admission from the Academic Secretary's Office after paying the corresponding fee.
Please, feel free to contact the Student Information and Guidance Service for further information.
For any doubts or questions on the pre-enrolment or enrolment process, please contact the Faculty’s Student Information and Guidance Service:
Address: Carrer Císter, 34 – 08022 Barcelona (Spain)
Phone: (+34) 93.253.3006
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 1.30pm and 3:30pm to 8:30pm