Summer School for Teachers
Welcome to the 43rd Blanquerna Summer School for Teacher Training, which we are organizing in conjunction with the Department of Education of the Generalitat de Catalunya. Again, we offer face-to-face courses, and we also continue to offer them online and in part-time format.
This year, we propose a total of 24 courses, open to all teachers in Catalonia, in which we will work on a set of subjects related to teaching in the school of infant and primary education, mostly. For this edition we have coordinated with the Fundació Escola Cristianes de Catalunya in order to propose complementary training offers to each other. So, if you are a teacher of schools affiliated to the FECC, check out their summer courses here.
Blanquerna would like to thank, as always, the efforts of the teachers who year after year propose courses to teach in this training space, and who will surely maintain the high quality standards that characterize us, especially our own experiential, close and human aspects. of our formations.
We look forward to seeing you in Blanquerna!
The regular training offer we offer has different modalities: face-to-face, semi-face-to-face and online. It is necessary to consult each course to know its specific schedule.
- 30-hour face-to-face course from 8 to 14 July. Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 3-hour face-to-face course from 4 to 8 July. Monday to Friday from 3 to 6 p.m.
- 30-hour part-time course from 4 to 14 July.
- Face-to-face part: Friday the 8th and Monday the 11th of July from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 15-hour part-time course from 4 to 8 July.
- Face-to-face part: Monday the 4th and Wednesday the 6th of July from 3 to 6 p.m.
- 30-hour online course from July 4 to 14 (see work plan for each course)
- 15-hour online course from July 4 to 8 (see work plan for each course)
The online courses of the Blanquerna Summer School will alternate the hours of synchronous work with the teacher and classmates and the hours of individual or group independent work. Each teacher will establish, depending on the subject and the teaching dynamics, a balance between these two modalities, which is specified in the teaching plan that can be found on the website of each of the courses.
The activities will be carried out with the support of Blanquerna Moodle and Google tools. In order to access it, all participants will receive an identifier and an email from Blanquerna.
All courses will start on July 4 and, depending on what each work plan indicates, can be extended until July 14. By this time, they must have completed all the proposed activities that will make up each course, such as watching videos, video conferencing and synchronous sessions, collaborative work, reading, creating virtual corks, participating in forums, and more.
It is important, in addition to what is stated in the published work plan, that all these issues be clarified in the first meeting with the teacher on the first day of the course. To take part in these courses, you must have a computer with an Internet connection and a webcam with a built-in microphone.
Registration is open from March 21 to June 26, 2022. This must be done virtually. To formalize the registration, you must select one of the courses shown at the bottom of this page.
The registration fee will be € 85 for a 30-hour training course and € 45 for a 15-hour course.
The following information and recommendations should be kept in mind:
- According to Order ENS / 248/2012, of 20 August, the regular summer school courses are considered as permanent training for non-university teachers.
- In the online courses, to obtain the corresponding certificate you must complete all the proposed online activities. In the face-to-face courses, a minimum attendance of 80% of the sessions will be required.
- The enrollment fee will only be refunded if the courses are canceled by the organization.
- A minimum of 10 people must be registered to complete each course.
- Pre-registration and registration may remain open until the deadline or until all available places are filled.
- Once enrolled in the course, no changes will be permitted. It is the responsibility of the registrant to formalize the registration correctly.
Primary Education Courses
Early Childhood Education Courses
Jordi Simón Llovet. Coordinator of Continuing Education and Own Qualifications.
Agnès Salvador i Junyent. Continuing Education Technique and Own Qualifications.
Núria Sonet Fernàndez. Continuing Education Technique and Own Qualifications.
With the support of the Department of Education and with the collaboration of the Fundació Escola Cristiana de Catalunya: