IRE: Identity, Religion and Education Research Group
The research group on Identity, Religion and Education (IRE) studies various aspects such as identity, dialogue, religion and spirituality in relation to their impact on society, paying special attention to the field of education.
Group work areas
- The Catholic religion in the school setting.
- Initial training for Catholic religion teachers.
- The temple of the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: educational outreach of its religious, cultural, social and spiritual heritage.
- Interfaith and intercultural dialogue.
- Development of identity, interiority and spirituality.
- Educational institutions and identity.
- Ethics and education.
- Pastoral education in compulsory, post-compulsory and university education.
Sagrada Familia and education.
Islam and Catalan public schools.
ODREC Project (Observatory of Religious and Cultural Diversity in Latin America and the Caribbean): Religion, education and peace.
Youth, values and Pope Francis.
Pastoral education in compulsory, post-compulsory and university education. Study of the frameworks of reference and of the instruments for assessing pastoral actions and exploring the continuity-discontinuity between the pastoral practice among educational centers and universities.