GREDA: Research group on nurture, didactic and learning
GREDA is an emerging research group that encompasses 4 lines linked to different didactics under the same integrating umbrella. This common umbrella defines education from a constructivist, dynamic, humanist and ecological perspective; and explores the role of didactics linked to profound knowledge of a subject and procedural strategies of teaching and learning with the focus on students as the protagonist. The research lines are as follows:
- the didactics of languages,
- the didactic of religious fact,
- the didactics of mathematics and experimental sciences and
- early childhood education.
Apart from objectives linked to each line, this group sets out common transversal objectives: to bring educational research closer to schools and institutes by influencing knowledge transfer, to contribute to improving teaching training, and to investigate the impact of globalising educational proposals based on transversal skills.
Eloi Aran Sala
Clara Vidal Carulla
Group working lines
- Line of research in Didactics of Languages. Dr. Caterina Sugraeses
- Line of research in Didactics of the Religious Fact. Dr. Àngel Jesús Navarro
- Line of research in Didactics of Mathematics and Experimental Sciences. Dr. Montserrat Prat
- Research line in Education and Small Childhood. Dr. Angels Geis