|Length of program||2 years|
|Coordination||Prof. Elena Sofia Ojando|
In the 2020-2021 academic year, for new students, the price per credit is: €126,06.
FPCEE alumni* will be offered 15% discount in their registration fee: when alumni are enrolled full-time and for the total number of credits offered for every academic year.
*Blanquerna's Degree, Diploma, old Degree, and University Master's Degree holders.
University Master’s course fees are paid in instalments, with no added interests. At the moment of registration, students have to pay for 35% of the total cost of credits, with the other 65% being divided into 9 monthly instalments (from October to June) by direct debit. Instalments paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance.
Students have different options to obtain aids to fund their university master’s course at Blanquerna-URL (see section Grants and Aids).