We offer workshops at our faculties for High School and Advanced Vocational Training students to help them gain professional experience and learn about the bachelor degrees that are taught there. For two days, students will be able to visit our facilities and participate in workshops related to:
- Nursing, physiotherapy, nutrition, and pharmacy
- Education, psychology, speech and language therapy, and sports
- Journalism, digital communication, advertising, audio-visual communications, management and international relations
Have you ever wondered how a day goes in an advertising agency? How are the different tasks of the professionals working there organized? What studies does one need to perform them? What are the differences between advertising, public relations, and marketing? Can you imagine yourself working in this sector? We will answer all your questions in this one-hour workshop for high school and vocational training students. Sign up!
What does the work of a physiotherapist entail? In what areas can they work? Do I need a bachelor degree to become a physiotherapist? What skills are needed to become a good physiotherapist? If I like biology and anatomy, does that mean I might be interested in this profession? We will answer all your questions in this one-hour workshop for high school and vocational training students. Sign up!
What does it mean to be a teacher? What are their roles in the early childhood educational process? Do you need specific skills to become one? What other professionals interact in a school? Do you think that you would like to work in a school as a teacher, psychologist, educational psychologist, or speech therapist? We will answer all your questions in this one-hour workshop for high school and vocational training students. Sign up!
The online workshops are tailor-made and available at different dates, times, and formats (for groups or individuals), with the possibility of Blanquerna providing a conductor for the workshop.
The structure is as follows:
- Introduction to the workshop: screening of a video on the day-to-day life of the workshop's chosen profession.
- Group or individual work: preparing a dossier (an interactive PDF or printed paper document) about the video. It consists in exploratory exercises on one's own skills and interests, discovery of the different job profiles of the chosen sector, knowledge of career opportunities with brief explanations of the functions and activities of each professional profile and interviews with professionals in each sector on bachelor degrees and their professions.
- Guidance for the faculty
The classroom may attend the same workshop or all three workshops simultaneously. The center may request a presentation of the workshop by Blanquerna. Students who wish to do so may enroll in a practice session or go on a guided tour of one of our faculties.
Workshops on demand
We hold workshops and talks (online or in-person) for students who want to learn about communication, international relations, sports science, education or health sciences.